Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering (AIIE)
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
AIIE is committed to create an inspiring, vibrant and world class faculty which believes in and can help our students to learn and foster values, creativity, innovation and research culture in them. Faculty positions at the level of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor are available in the following departments of the Institute.
- Civil & Infrastructure Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Construction Engineering & Management, Environmental engineering, Water Resource Engineering & Structural Engineering)
- Electrical Engineering (Power System, Electrical Machines & Drive, Power Electronics, Control System, Signal Processing, Renewable Energy)
This is a rolling advertisement and there is no last date for the applications. The Faculty Search Committees meet regularly to consider the applications and arrange for invited presentations and/or interviews as required.
The expected qualification for the entry level positions will be PhD in the relevant field from reputed Institutions. Please apply online through the link given below.
Applications are invited from 1st class Master degree holders for teaching assistance ship in Civil & Infrastructure Engineering and Electrical Engineering. The Position will be of temporary nature and will be discontinued after fixed contract period.
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM)
AIIM invites applications from exceptional academicians and professionals with proven corporate experience to join its portals as Faculty to steer the next generation growth of the Institute. Positions are available in the following management disciplines. However, we will consider truly exceptional candidates in all fields of management and related areas.
- Economics: Micro, Macro, Public Policy, Public Finance, Industrial Organization etc.
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management: M&A, Corporate Governance, Change Management etc.
- Humanities: Managerial Communication, Business Laws, Business Ethics
- Finance: Corporate Finance, Asset Pricing, Infrastructure Finance etc.
- Operation Management
How to apply
To be considered, all applicants need to submit curriculum vitae indicating three references, statement of research and teaching interests, and representative publications, all in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
AIIM is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion.